All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionMemory Issues in Embedded Systems-On-Chip: Optimizations and Explorations is designed for different groups in the embedded systems-on-chip arena. First, it is designed for researchers and graduate students who wish to understand the research issues involved in memory system optimization and exploration for embedded systems-on-chip. Second, it is intended for designers of embedded systems who are migrating from a traditional micro-controllers centered, board-based design methodology to newer design methodologies using IP blocks for processor-core-based embedded systems-on-chip. Also, since Memory Issues in Embedded Systems-on-Chip: Optimization and Explorations illustrates a methodology for optimizing and exploring the memory configuration of embedded systems-on-chip, it is intended for managers and system designers who may be interested in the emerging capabilities of embedded systems-on-chip design methodologies for memory-intensive applications.
- Author(s)Alexandru Nicolau,Nikil Dutt,Preeti Ranjan Panda
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication31/10/1998
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight332 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1999
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.