All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe second entry in an all-new, mesmerizing adventure from the masterful, #1 NEW YORK TIMES bestselling author Gordon Korman -- w in paperback! Jax Opus kws he's t like other kids. And it isn't his skill on the basketball court or his test scores that set him apart. No, Jax is different because he can hyptize people. In fact, he might be the best hyptist the world has seen in a very long time. You would think Jax would be happy about this. But really? It's ruining his life. He and his family are hiding from a master hyptist who wants Jax out of the picture . . . forever. And the FBI is also starting to ask questions about Jax and his abilities. Jax thinks life might be getting a little better when a very rich, very powerful man asks him to help out with something. The reward will be great. And the price -- well, the price is that Jax starts taking on the man's memories. And some of them are pretty deadly. #1 NEW YORK TIMES bestselling author Gordon Korman keeps the thrills coming and the adventure nstop as the past and the present collide to build a memory maze that Jax Opus may never escape. . .
- Author BiographyGordon Korman is the #1 bestselling author of three books in The 39 Clues series as well as five books in his Swindle series: SWINDLE, ZOOBREAK, FRAMED, SHOWOFF, and HIDEOUT. His other books include THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING AT MACDONALD HALL! (published when he was fourteen); THE TOILET PAPER TIGERS; RADIO FIFTH GRADE; the trilogies Island, Everest, Dive, Kidnapped, and Titanic; and the series The Hypnotists and On the Run. He lives in New York with his family and can be found on the web at www.gordonkorman.com.
- Author(s)Gordon Korman
- PublisherTurtleback Books
- Date of Publication28/04/2015
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleHypnotists
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTurtleback Books
- Weight249 g
- Width135 mm
- Height188 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.