Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $12.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNow in paperback, the fastest proven memory improvement program from the doctor who pioneered the science What did you forget this week--Your car keys? Cell phone? A friend's birthday? Now help is here! New research, pioneered by Dr. Gary Small, shows that you can improve your memory in just two weeks--with a diet high in omega-3 fatty acids, combined with exercise, stress reduction, and a 15-minute-a-day program of memory aerobics. This simple yet effective program is based on years of medical research at one of the country's leading memory loss institutions, and w Dr. Small enables readers to put the results to work for them through his easy to implement, step-by-step regimen than can be customized for each person's specific needs.
- Author BiographyDr. Gary Small is the chief of the UCLA Memory and Aging Research Center. He lectures extensively all over the world, and often appears on national television shows including 20/20, Good Morning America, Today, CNN, NBC Nightly News, and CBS News. His articles have appeared in the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Los Angeles Times, Washington Post, Time, Newsweek, and USA Today. He is the author of The Memory Bible and The Memory Prescription. He lives in Los Angeles.
- Author(s)G. Small
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLittle, Brown and Company
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight322 g
- Width134 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.65New
- AU $93.38Used
- AU $93.38New
- AU $101.47New
- AU $80.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.00
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $90.54
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.44
- AU $39.02Trending at AU $50.24
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.12
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.80
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.