All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $71.21Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionDan and Mike's Guide to Men is an edgy and straight-forward guide for women to better understand their men. Dan and Mike have spent the last 15 years researching and coaching men about everything from sex, cheating, locker room talk and what turns them on and off. This Guide is sure to get you talking to your man at a whole new level. This incredible book will teach you how to deal with the fragile male ego and address the following questions: * Why Men Cheat * Why Don't Men Talk About their Feelings * How Can I Effectively Get Through to my Man * How To Erase Jealousy, Control & Trust Issues * How Can I Set the Standards to Find and KEEP the right Man Into Me?
- Author BiographyDan Lier & Mike Lindstrom are renowned speakers, coaches and success consultants in the area of relationships, sex and communication. Their work has been covered by The Today Show, Inside Edition and have been guests on The Howard Stern Show and VH1's 40 Most Shocking Celebrity Break-ups. Known for their relevant tools and charismatic delivery, their live events are consistently sold-out.
- Author(s)Dan Lier,Mike Lindstrom
- Date of Publication04/08/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight218 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.