All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $62.46
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionMany men define themselves almost exclusively in terms of their work. Often their relationship to work resembles a one-sided love affair: they give their work absolute devotion in the hopes of finding wholeness but find instead only disillusionment. In this book, James Dittes helps men define the proper place of work in life and recognize unhealthy dependencies to work. Offering more than a how-to book on overcoming workaholism, Dittes provides profound spiritual support for men as they reevaluate and reclaim the rest of life's possibilities.
- Author BiographyJames E Dittes was Roger J. Squire Professor Emeritus of Pastoral Theology at Yale Divinity School and Professor Emeritus of Religious Studies at Yale University until his death in 2009.
- Author(s)James E. Dittes
- PublisherWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/10/1996
- SubjectChristian Personal Testimonies
- Place of PublicationLouisville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight9 g
- Width139 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine170 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.