All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.06
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
About this product
- DescriptionMen at Work explores the cultural portrayal of four essential wartime occupations: agriculture, industry, firefighting and the mercantile marine. In analysing a broad spectrum of wartime media (most tably film, radio and visual culture) it establishes a clear hierarchy of masculine roles in British culture during the Second World War.
- Author BiographyLinsey Robb is a cultural and social historian based at the University of Strathclyde, UK. She has predominantly published on the representations, experiences and memories of civilian men during the Second World War.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication02/09/2015
- SubjectHistory: Specific Subjects
- Series TitleGenders and Sexualities in History
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight380 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byLinsey Robb
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.