All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionDan Simoneau, a Wisconsin artist, was looking for a new challenging series to paint. Because of his love of the play of light on objects and because of his attraction to sculptural forms which allow the light and shadow to create dramatic imagery, he chose to paint the illuminated male figure. While shooting studies for his paintings with the models you will see in this book, Dan realized that his photographs could stand as artwork on their own and he began exhibiting his photographs in gallery and museum exhibitions. In this book, you will meet several of the models who have inspired the series. Dan's MEN series has been exhibited in solo exhibitions in several venues.
- Author BiographyDan Simoneau has been creating and exhibiting his art for over 35 years. His work is in private and museum collections throughout the United States. He holds signature or lifetime membership in several National Art Societies and he is listed in Who's Who in American Art. Though he has been shooting photography since the mid '80s, he only recently began exhibiting his photography. In his photography and in his paintings, the effect of light on the objects in the image is the main subject.
- Author(s)Dan Simoneau
- PublisherPoint of View - Photography by Dan Simoneau
- Date of Publication05/01/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPoint of View - Photography by Dan Simoneau
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight154 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.