Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume studies local priests as central players in small communities of early medieval Europe. On the one hand, manuscript evidence shows their kwledge, expertise and potential to teach, whereas charter collections shed light on local priests as active members of networks of the locally powerful. By combining both approaches and covering most of early medieval Europe, this book is the first to offer a comprehensive overview of the subject.
- Author BiographySteffen Patzold, University ofTubingen, Germany; Carine van Rhijn, Utrecht University, The Netherlands.
- PublisherDe Gruyter
- Date of Publication24/05/2016
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Series TitleReallexikon der Germanischen Altertumskunde - Erganzungsbande
- Series Part/Volume Number93
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintDe Gruyter
- Content Note2 black & white illustrations, 2 schw.-w. Abb.
- Weight585 g
- Width170 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byCarine van Rhijn,Steffen Patzold
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.