All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Rose's eighteen-year relationship ends in the most shocking and unexpected way, she emerges from years of what she thought was a loving relationship and realises the extent to which she was being emotionally manipulated and controlled. While trying to pick up the threads of her shattered life, she meets a charming and elusive new man. He offers hope and possibilities for the future, but as Rose is drawn further into the labyrinth that is Gary's life, she starts to wonder if he is the man she thought he was. Compelling and darkly humorous, Men of Bad Character is a vel about modern love and dangerous liaisons.
- Author BiographyKathleen Stewart is the author of eight novels, including Ordinary Affects, Spilt Milk, and Waiting Room and two collections of poetry. Her memoir The After Life was short-listed for the Nita B. Kibble Award.
- Author(s)Kathleen Stewart
- PublisherUniversity of Queensland Press
- Date of Publication28/06/2010
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationSt Lucia
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintUniversity of Queensland Press
- Weight410 g
- Width154 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $19.69
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.24
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.13
- AU $47.57Trending at AU $49.64
- AU $26.48Trending at AU $34.75
- AU $27.13Trending at AU $27.89
- AU $11.85Trending at AU $14.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.