All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.00Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $11.95
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $50.01Trending at AU $52.88
- AU $36.20Trending at AU $44.77
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.82
About this product
- DescriptionA brand-new action-packed series from Michael P. Spradlin. Each book covers a genetically engineered super predator wreaking havoc on the environment. Emmet Doyle is t in the best mood when he arrives in Florida City. His father is a wildlife biologist, and has been summoned to the Everglades, dragging Emmet along with him. Though still in mourning from losing his mom a year ago, Emmet's trying hard to keep a good attitude. Upon their arrival, however, things quickly get weird. Dr. Rosalita Geaux, the Park Superintendent, wastes time in revealing the reason she called Emmet's father to Florida. A strange creature was recently found dead in the park, and upon seeing it, it becomes clear to everyone that this is t a native species. This is man-made. Deep in the swamp, someone has been experimenting to create a new breed of apex predator. And they're about to set them loose.
- Author BiographyMichael P. Spradlin is the New York Times bestselling author of the Youngest Templar trilogy, the Wrangler Award Winner OFF LIKE THE WIND! THE FIRST RIDE OF THE PONY EXPRESS, and several other novels and picture books. He holds a black belt in television remote control and is fluent in British, Canadian, Australian, and several other English-based languages. He lives in Lapeer, Michigan. Visit him online at www.michaelspradlin.com.
- Author(s)Michael P Spradlin
- PublisherTurtleback Books
- Date of Publication25/06/2013
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleKiller Species
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTurtleback Books
- Weight249 g
- Width135 mm
- Height188 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.