All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.51
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.42
About this product
- DescriptionThis compelling compendium presents a wide variety of amazing and bizarre creatures, from the Minnesota Iceman to the Beast of Boggy Creek to the White Bluffs Screamer. Draw back the curtain and marvel at the astounding assemblage of mysterious beasts within. You ll discover real-world fantasy monsters like manticores and dragons, the piercing cries of ermous eagles, and a collection of creepy crawlies. Featuring werewolves, sea monsters, massive amphibians, ape men, and more, A Menagerie of Mysterious Beasts is the ultimate resource for cryptid creature enthusiasts.
- Author BiographyKen Gerhard (San Antonio, TX) is a world-famous cryptozoologist. He has investigated reports of mysterious beasts around the world, appeared on TV programs including MonsterQuest and Legend Hunters, wrote Big Bird!: Modern Sightings of Flying Monsters, and coauthored Monsters of Texas. He lectures across the US.
- Author(s)Ken Gerhard
- PublisherLlewellyn Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication07/10/2016
- SubjectThe Paranormal
- Place of PublicationMinnesota
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLlewellyn Publications,U.S.
- Content Notephotos
- Weight249 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.