Meniere Man in the Kitchen. Book 2. Recipes That Helped Me Get Over Meniere's.: Delicious Low Salt Recipes from Our Family Kitchen by Meniere Man (Paperback / softback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $27.48Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by fishpondnewzealand
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $32.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe miracle of getting over Meniere's, is in the body's own ability to heal. A low salt diet combined with nutritional healing foods is a must, the Author says. 250 pages. More than 200 delicious low-sodium recipes. An essential cookbook for everyone who loves to cook and eat. Real life low salt food for everyday and special occasion meals.This extra-ordinary cookbook is a celebration of good health and great taste. You'll be able to cook the same low salt, health-giving family recipes that Meniere Man's cooks in his own kitchen. Foods and flavors so delicious, you won't even miss the salt.Throw away the salt shaker and can-opener! Prepare to cook low-salt meals in a delicious new way, using fresh produce and healthy ingredients.A treasury of low-salt recipes: No Salt Mozzarella and Low Salt Ricotta Cheese, Low Salt Classic Italian Sausages, Bouquet Garni, Spice Island Blend, Deli-Style Rubs and more, Beau's Secret Blackened Spices For Barbeques, Delicious ideas for Breakfast. Pastas. Rice. Soups and Stocks. Salsas. Vegetables. Salads. Fish. Meat. Poultry. Healthy Snacks. Mouth-watering Desserts. Our Most Secret Muesli, Angel In The Morning, Swiss Muesli, Quia Berry Porridge, Tomato And Saffron Soup, Spinach And Ginger Soup, Chicken Chowder, Noah's Two Of Everything Soup, Soup Au Pistou, Pumpkin And Coconut Soup, Tomato And Mint Salad, Spinach Tart, Lemon Garlic Mushrooms, Mint Orzo Salad, Spinach And Quia Salad, Spicy Couscous, Coconut Jasmine Rice, Fish In Grape Sauce, Noosa Beach Garlic Prawns, Fresh Fish With Lime Mayonnaise, Zoe's Beer Batter For Fish, Palm Beach Prawn Salad, Poached Salmon Nicoise, Tahitian Kokoda, Beau's Blackened Spices, Salmon Orange Avocado Salad, Pork With Prunes, Pork And Veal Sausages, Sweet And Sour Lamb Casserole, Marinated Butterflied Lamb, Jean's French Country Chicken Stew, Lime Marinated Chicken, Chicken And Peach Salad, Baked Honey Lemon Chicken, Hai Chicken Noodle Salad, Sydney Fruit Salad, Lemon Pudding, Apricot And Walnut Muffins, Earl Grey Tea Cake, Apple Slice. Every life-changing event happens for a reason. If Meniere Man In The Kitchen finds you on the same Meniere's journey, there are two essential ingredients I'd like to add here. HOPE and my heartfelt and sincere BEST WISHES for a full recovery very soon. If I can do it, then so will you. This copyright holder prohibits the use and distribution of their content from unauthorized sources. Support them by purchasing or accessing from authorized sources only. www.dmcaforce.com is the authorized DMCA Agent for this copyright holder. Related tags: Low-Salt Cookbook, low-sodium diet, Low Salt, Health, Fitness and Dieting, Diets, low salt recipes, low salt cooking, low salt foods, low sodium, low sodium diet, health, recipes, cook, cookbooks.
- Author BiographyAt the height of his business career the author suddenly became acutely ill. He was diagnosed with Meniere's disease. But the full impact of having Meniere's disease was to come later.He was to lose not only his health, but his career as well. He also began to lose all hope that he would fully recover a sense of well-being.It was his personal spirit and desire to get back to normal that changed his life for the better. He decided that you can't put a limit on anything in life. Rather than letting Meniere's disease get in the way of recovery, he started to focus on what to do about getting over Meniere's disease. And that's just what he went on to do.These days he is a fit active man who has no symptoms of Meniere's disease except for 90% hearing loss in and permanent tinnitus in one ear. This is the legacy of having once had Meniere's disease and he accepts that fact.Following his own advice he continues to avoid salt, stress, takes vitamins, exercises regularly and maintains a positive, mindful attitude. He does not take any medication. All the physical activities he enjoys these days require a high degree of balance and equilibrium.He has a firm belief that if you want to experience a marked improvement in health, you can't wait until you feel well to start. You must begin to improve your health now, even though you may not feel like it. He knows, 'The more you do, the more you can do'. Every life-changing event happens for a reason. If Meniere Man In The Kitchen finds you on the same Meniere's journey, there are two essential ingredients to add. HOPE and sincere BEST WISHES for a full recovery. If I can do it, then so will you. M.M.The author is married with two adult children. He enjoys the sea, cooking, travel and the great company of family, friends and his beloved dog Bella.
- Author(s)Meniere Man
- PublisherPage Addie Press
- Date of Publication14/04/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPage Addie Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight327 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $23.03New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.83New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.96
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.47
- AU $60.86Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $30.87
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.