All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe mepause can bring about mysterious and unwelcome changes for every woman who reaches middle age. Brittle bones, hot flushes and depression are just a few of the distressing symptoms by which the change of life can manifest itself. Jan de Vries has more than thirty years' experience in treating these and other symptoms of the mepause. He provides clear explanations of the changes which take place in a woman's body and, by advocating a common-sense approach based on natural medicine, he offers an effective alternative to treatments such as hormone replacement therapy whose potentially damaging side-effects are a cause for concern for many women. Mepause is a practical and down-to-earth addition to the Well Woman Series.
- Author BiographyJan de Vries has written extensively on alternative health issues and is the author of the bestselling alternative medicine series By Appointment Only, Well Woman, Nature's Gift and Jan de Vries Healthcare.
- Author(s)Jan De Vries
- PublisherMainstream Publishing
- Date of Publication04/06/1993
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Series TitleWell Woman S.
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMainstream Publishing
- Weight128 g
- Width129 mm
- Height199 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Foreword byGloria Hunniford
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.