All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.75Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionWe have come a long way men, but as parents, we have a long way to go. How do we navigate through the tasks of being a single parent? This book is geared toward men who are single parents but much of the text can also be of benefit for men in two parent households. In addition, women may find it useful as well. There are many books on parenting but most of them are geared towards women parents. Though many of the parenting issues are common between men and women, men have a number of unique issues which their female counterparts may t have to deal with. In addition, women can learn from a man's perspective to make them better parents, therefore, all parents can benefit from reading this book. Inside you will find information on addressing all the areas you face as a parent and for raising happy, responsible, and healthy children including: - What's unique about male parenting? - What is parenting? - Phases are parenting - Where to find support - How to manage the day-to-day parenting chores. This book provides a comprehensive coverage of everything you need to kw about parenting with references for additional resources to help you navigate the path.
- Author BiographyHenry Lee Thomas is the single parent of a young son. He has been a single parent for several years. During the early part of his son's life, even though he was not a single parent, he played a major role in his son's life by managing most of his son's development including enrolling his son in various activities taking him to doctor's appointments, and teaching him. He has also parented a teenage stepdaughter. He has a B.A. degree in Mathematics from Oberlin College in Oberlin, OH and a M.S. degree in Operations Research from the University of Iowa in Iowa City, IA. By profession he is a Project Engineer with a broad interest in many subjects. He is a middle child from a large family (one of seven) and he has a non-ending thirst for knowledge. This background, along with his introspective way of thinking allows him to analyze this thing called parenting from a unique perspective. He currently lives in Northern Virginia with his son.
- Author(s)Henry Lee Thomas
- Date of Publication25/03/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight172 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.