All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor guys with little time to work out and pounds of fat to burn, the thought of having to spend hours in the gym lifting weights one day and an hour a day doing cardio exercises the next can be a daunting proposition. Now, Men's Health Cardio Strength Training solves these problems with fast, simple, and effective 15 minute workouts that incorporate challenging, muscle-building moves and fat-frying drills to help guys kill two birds with one stone. The program includes: invative combination exercises that incorporate up to four muscle-building movements in every rep; an array of cardio exercises designed to specifically complement each strength-training exercise for increased fat loss; and, a cutting-edge nutrition plan with meals and snacks that amplify the results of every workout.
- Author BiographyRobert Dos Remedios, CSCS, director of speed, strength, and conditioning at College of the Canyons in Southern California, is the recipient of the 2006 National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA) collegiate strength coach of the year award. He is a contributor and advisor to Men's Health magazine.
- Author(s)Robert Dos Remedios
- PublisherRodale Press
- Date of Publication21/01/2010
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationPennsylvania
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRodale Press
- Content Note200 black/white photographs
- Weight445 g
- Width190 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine18 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.84Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.41Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.73Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.