All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
About this product
- DescriptionHuman life is vulnerable, especially during the phases of its beginning and its end. During a problematic pregnancy, the process of dying or grieving, or when acting with regard to dead people, an adequate attitude is demanded besides obeying rmative rules. A person endowed with an ethical attitude kws how to link the duty of support with respect of the other's automy and dignity. It is the ethical attitude that gives life to rmatively right acting, especially with regard to individuals in vulnerable situations. Nevertheless, also having the right ethical attitude needs to be justified and is t a question of luck. Therefore, moral judgement and acting with responsibility means having to consider that human life is finite, that it has its time, and that it is socially related. German text.
- PublisherV&r Unipress
- Date of Publication01/12/2009
- LanguageEnglish & German
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintV&r Unipress
- Weight1129 g
- Edited byHeike Baranzke
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.