Mental Detox: The Power and Guidance to Implement Peace, Joy, Balance, and Financial Abundance in Your Life by Cheyenne Bryant (Paperback / softback, 2015)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $28.72Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $16.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is written for anyone that has a genuine desire to heal and grow, and the courage to stretch themselves beyond self-limitations. Those who have the willingness to implement peace, joy, balance and financial abundance in their lives will find the hope and support in this book that they need to make the leap. With the help of this book, you will learn to stand in your own power, and kw your own authentic voice, matter how long it has been suppressed. You will kw health on all levels - physical, mental and spiritual. You will learn new, dynamic coping skills to replace the ones that cause you damage and pain. Your entire state of being will be altered, and you will longer resist all the good that life has in store for you. Your relationships will blossom, for you will w kw your true value and you will cease to dishor yourself with those who do t ackwledge your boundless light. In your career and work life, you will experience exponential growth. But rather than describing yourself as a list of achievements, you will be able to own and celebrate everything about yourself, even your so-called flaws. Financial abundance will overflow from your cup, for once you discover your internal wealth, external wealth will follow and you will prosper effortlessly. Joy, self-awareness and enlightenment will flow throughout your life as naturally as your breath, and you will want thing more than to share the gifts of your healing process with the world. You will longer wish to hide your talents in the shadows, and stripped of all guilt, shame and fear, you will kw true prosperity. You will be whole.
- Author BiographyCheyenne Bryant is an experienced Life Coach. For years she has shared her wisdom, awareness, and insight through lectures and assisting individuals with life impairments and challenges. Cheyenne embarked on a similar journey as the one you are undertaking, and that is what led her to the desire to become a Doctor of Psychology and a Spiritual Life Coach. Cheyenne's approach is based on several core beliefs. The first is that we create our own circumstances. She believe's in the Law of Attraction, and that everything is learned behavior - therefore we can unlearn anything that is not serving our highest purpose. In short, we are more powerful than we can ever imagine! We can learn to cultivate our lives like a garden, choosing what to plant and grow, and what to remove. Although we may have suffered greatly as children, we are no longer victims of the past. Today we can move beyond mere survival, and embrace our ability to thrive. Cheyenne is not religious, but spiritual. She does not believe in bad or good; She believe's things just are. Cheyenne does not believe any one individual is inferior or superior to another, as we all are on our OWN journey and are perfect just as we are. She believes it is important for people to stand in their authentic self and personal power, because their true essence in its rawest form is love. Love is the most powerful force that heals and balances all. This is why people are PERFECT just as they are!
- Author(s)Cheyenne Bryant
- PublisherCheyenne Bryant
- Date of Publication15/03/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCheyenne Bryant
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight150 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $86.95New
- AU $40.99Used
- AU $112.52New
- AU $97.37Used
- AU $33.12New
- AU $30.26New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.75New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.02Trending at AU $37.84
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.87
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $43.21
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $60.98Trending at AU $62.81
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.50
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.