All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHave you ever changed your mind? In fact, your mind and your brain change all the time, throughout your life - from before you are born, to the day you die. This book explains how our brain is the part of our body that makes our mind work. Like other body parts, our brain and mind grow and develop as we grow up, being affected by the things we experience from talking and play to learning and risky behaviours.
- Author BiographyAnna Claybourne enjoys writing nonfiction for children. It's a good thing she does, because she's the author of well-over 100 books on a range of topics.
- Author(s)Anna Claybourne
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication17/01/2013
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Social Sciences
- Series TitleYour Body for Life
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2013
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width195 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)HL Studios
- Interest AgeFrom 11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.