All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $126.09New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.71New
- AU $93.44Used
- AU $101.53New
- AU $78.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.05
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $89.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.49
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.27
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.17
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.86
- AU $21.21Trending at AU $23.08
About this product
- DescriptionThis original compilation features new mathematical puzzles as well as clever adaptations of traditional brainteasers. Suitable for ages 12 and older, it includes more than 120 challenges involving numbers, geometry, logic, and probability, plus story puzzles and playful game-related puzzles. Puzzles vary in difficulty; most require a bit of perseverance. Includes solutions.
- Author BiographyDick Hesshas a Ph.D. in physics from UC Berkeley. He worked for Logicon, Inc., for 27 years as a solver of technical and management problems in the field of aerospace.
- Author(s)Dick Hess
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication26/08/2011
- Series TitleDover Recreational Math
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width136 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.