All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.85Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionThe importance of spiritual and religious frames of reference in making sense of and recovering from mental health difficulties is increasingly being recognised by mental health researchers. This book focuses on a variety of broad existential experiences. These are variously termed 'religious, 'spiritual', 'amalous' 'extraordinary or exceptional experiences', or 'aberrant perceptions or beliefs' by researchers and health practitioners active in this field. In recognition of the burgeoning work in this area in recent years, this book brings together a broad range of approaches and perspectives to focus on an important set of topics that are important in demarcating this topic area.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication22/05/2012
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Weight606 g
- Width260 mm
- Height180 mm
- Edited byCraig D. Murray
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.