All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis highly regarded book is a comprehensive and up to date guide to mental health law in Scotland. Every aspect of mental health law is explained, including tribunal procedure, procedures for adults with incapacity, community care, patients' rights and legal remedies for when things go wrong. Mental health and incapacity law affect t just those subject to compulsory orders, but everyone with a mental health problem, dementia or a learning disability.
- Author BiographyProf. Jill Stavert, Professor in Law, Napier University. Jill's areas of research are international, European and national human rights law and mental health, and non-state actors (especially businesses) and human rights and she works with a number of organisations and bodies that promote mental health and/or human rights. She has also published and presented at conferences in the field of mental health and human rights law. Jill leads and represents the Law subject group at Edinburgh Napier University in research and is Director of the Centre for Mental Health and Incapacity Law Rights and Policy. Hilary Patrick is a former Honorary Fellow in the School of Law at Edinburgh University, she served on the Millan and McManus committees, advising on the reform of Scottish mental health law.
- Author(s)Hilary Patrick,Jill Stavert
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication30/09/2016
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Professional
- Weight604 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.60
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.97Trending at AU $53.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.