All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $21.97
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.03
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.19
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.45
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.71
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.81
About this product
- DescriptionThis book brings together a number of important issues within the area of mental health and deafness. The book is aimed at mental health professionals interested in learning more about the psychological reality of deaf people, and in particular, mental health disorders including, depression and stress. The psychological reality presented in this book also refers to other issues, firstly the issue of cultural identity and sexuality in deaf people and the abuse and violence against deaf women and how this affects their social interactions.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/02/2014
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Weight222 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edited byBenito Daniel Estrada Aranda
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.