All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBeing able to easily perform math calulations in your head is a skill that every pilot strives for. If (like many!) you struggle a bit with this process, or, if you are simply looking for a way to improve your math skills in the cockpit, then 'Mental Math for Pilots' is a must read! Whether you are gearing up for that coveted pilot interview, preparing for a checkride or proficiency check, or simply want to improve your inflight calculations performance, author Ron McElroy offers numerous invaluable tips and tricks to help you in all areas of cockpit calculations. Sharpen your math skills for the interview as well as for the cockpit, with these instructions for figuring math problems in your head without paper or electronic calculator.
- Author BiographyRonald D. McElroy has been a pilot for over 24 years and is the author of Airline Pilot Technical Interviews and Flashcards. He lives in Castle Rock, Colorado.
- Author(s)Ronald D. McElroy
- PublisherAviation Supplies & Academics Inc
- Date of Publication01/09/2004
- SubjectAircraft & Spacecraft: General Interest
- Series TitleProfessional Aviation Series
- Place of PublicationNewcastle
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAviation Supplies & Academics Inc
- Content NoteB&W illustrations, charts, 52 tables
- Weight182 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.