All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMental maths skills are essential for all age groups and this series of six books provides lots and lots of practice of number facts to make sure children are really up to speed with their mental maths! Each page features four columns of mental maths questions that children are challenged to complete in less than one minute. Answers are provided, also arranged in columns for ease of marking. When used on a regular basis, improvements in accuracy and speed will soon begin to show.
- Author BiographyAndrew Brodie was a head teacher for twelve years after many productive years in the primary classroom. He began writing his best-selling educational books in 1992 and since then has established himself as a name that teachers have come to trust. He is still very much involved in education and continues to teach on a regular basis.
- Author(s)Andrew Brodie
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication31/07/2007
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleMental Maths Every Day
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAndrew Brodie Publications
- Content NoteBlack and white line
- Weight129 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.