All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.56
About this product
- DescriptionDesigned to help teachers to prepare for National Tests at the end of Key Stage 2, the book contains ten complete mental maths practice tests, complete with answers. Accompanying the book is an audio CD containing all six tests. The recording features questions with specific times allowed for pupils to answer them, just as the pupils will have when they take the real test.
- Author BiographyAndrew Brodie was a headteacher for twelve years. He still teaches on a regular basis, specialising in mathematics. He has published over 70 educational books.
- Author(s)Andrew Brodie
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication21/12/2004
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleMental Maths Tests
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAndrew Brodie Publications
- Content NoteMono line
- Weight239 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-Audio (Performance - spoken word)
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Interest Age10-11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.