Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.00+ AU $6.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe two new titles in the Mental Maths series, for children aged between 5 and 7, complement the four existing titles for children aged between 7 and 11. Each book features extensive practice for addition and subtraction; the second book progresses to multiplication and division. These books fill the gaps in our current very popular Mental Maths series, providing first-class educational materials for parents to use with their children at home. These books provide a clear approach to number work for parents to follow with their children.
- Author BiographyAndrew Brodie was a primary headteacher for twelve years. He is ranked within the top five best-selling educational authors in the United Kingdom.
- Author(s)Andrew Brodie
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication16/08/2004
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleMental Maths
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAndrew Brodie Publications
- Content Noteb/w line
- Weight93 g
- Width208 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
- Interest Age6-7
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.