Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionA state-of-the-art review of the many cognitive, affective, and behavioral dysfunctions associated with movement disorders. These dysfunctions include depression, dementia, psychosis, sleep disorders arising from Parkinson's and Huntington's disease, Tourette's syndrome, as well as multiple system atrophy, progressive supranuclear palsy, corticobasal degeneration, and many other related disorders. The authors describe these behavioral syndromes and their neurophysiological and neuropathological substratum, as well as their diagstic criteria and therapeutic guidelines. The cognitive and affective dysfunctions are spelled out in detail.
- Author(s)Amos Korczyn,Paul Lesperance,Stanley Fahn,Sylvian Chouinard,Yves Agid
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication27/03/2003
- SubjectSurgery: Professional
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1400 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Edited byMarc-Andre Bedard
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.