All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis title includes a challenging series of scenarios where thing is what it seems. The spiralbound format makes the book easy to write in. Enjoy a top-tch book of classic, brain-bending logic puzzles, mental_floss-style. The fun begins when you're given a situation plus a list of clues. Try to unravel the specifics of each scenario, even though thing is what it seems at first to be. It will take all your wits and the powers of logical thinking to figure things out!
- Author BiographyMark Zegarelli holds degrees in Math and English from Rutgers University. He is the author of four puzzle books for Sterling as well as Logic for Dummies (Wiley Publishing). He is currently at work on a new book, Basic Math and Pre-Algebra for Dummies (also Wiley).
- Author(s)Mark Zegarelli
- PublisherSterling Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication28/05/2015
- FormatSpiral bound
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteb/w throughout
- Weight272 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.07
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.44Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.