All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is poetry inspired by cats, magical, rich, poignant, and funny. Anyone who loves cats will love this little book.
- Author BiographyNoel-Anne Brennan has spent most of her time reading fantasy and science fiction. She has been writing it since 1986 when Winter Reckoning was published. She was a finalist for the Romantic Times Award for The Sword of the Land in 2003. She has also written poetry and non-fiction. She teaches Anthropology and Gender Studies at the University of Rhode Island, and lives with her family in southern Rhode Island. Occasionally, in her spare time, she sleeps.
- Author(s)Noel-Anne Brennan
- PublisherSander Press
- Date of Publication31/08/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPets & Equine
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSander Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight64 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $30.98
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $34.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.