All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThis handbook, first issued in 1942, is designed to be used as a textbook or a study guide for the hawsepiper. The twenty-five chapters contain information on electronics, celestial navigation, rules of the road, engineering, etc.,that will be helpful to the third mate, experienced mariner, or student preparing for a licensing examination.
- Author(s)Edward A. Turpin,William A. MacEwen
- PublisherCornell Maritime Press Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/2010
- SubjectShips & Waterways: General Interest
- Place of PublicationCentreville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCornell Maritime Press Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteb/w photos
- Weight1050 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine39 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.