All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
About this product
- DescriptionWhats the closest planet to our Sun? Mercury! Mercury orbits the Sun very quickly in fact, it circles the Sun four times more quickly than Earth. With a surface covered in craters, its also the smallest planet. Early readers will be taken on a journey through outer space as they learn these and other fascinating facts about Mercury. Each 24-page book features controlled text with age-appropriate vocabulary and simple sentence structure. Stunning photos closely align with descriptive text that will grab kids attention. Emergent readers wont be able to stop turning the pages as they explore Earths solar system. Get ready to blast off!
- Author(s)Chaya Glaser,Joyce Markovics
- PublisherBearport Publishing
- Date of Publication01/01/2015
- LanguageEnglish & Spanish
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleFuera de Este Mundo
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBearport Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width206 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.