All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat are Mercury and Venus like, and could we ever visit there? Taking the form of an imaginary trip, this book explores the science and history of Mercury and Venus, looking at recent studies and possibilities for the future.
- Author BiographyIsabel Thomas studied Human Sciences at Oxford University before working in the wonderful world of children's publishing. She has written dozens of books for children and teenagers, and is a trained literacy tutor. Isabel lives in Cambridge, UK, with her husband and three rambunctious sons.
- Author(s)Isabel Thomas
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication12/09/2013
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleAstronaut Travel Guides
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width195 mm
- Height264 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
- Interest AgeFrom 8
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $15.44Trending at AU $16.02
- AU $62.47Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $32.64
- AU $40.77Trending at AU $46.35
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.86
- AU $20.43Trending at AU $28.55
- AU $38.01Trending at AU $44.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.