All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat is mercy? How do we practice it? And how do we accept it ourselves? This engaging, practical and occasionally humorous book tackles those questions and more. Delve into three contexts for thinking about mercy: mercy and self, mercy and others, and mercy and God. Includes discussion questions.
- Author(s)Mathew N. Schmalz
- PublisherOur Sunday Visitor Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication31/05/2016
- SubjectChristian History & Denominations
- Place of PublicationHuntingdon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOur Sunday Visitor Inc.,U.S.
- Weight227 g
- Width137 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.07
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.44Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.