Mercy by Daniel Palmer, Abraham Lincoln Professor of Political Philosophy Michael Palmer (Hardback, 2016)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $37.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDr. Julie Devereux is an outspoken advocate for the right to die until a motorcycle accident leaves her fiance, Sam Talbot, a quadriplegic. Sam begs to end his life, but Julie sees hope in a life together. With the help of an organization that opposes physician-assisted suicide, Julie has Sam coming around to her point of view when he suddenly dies from an unexpected heart attack. An autopsy reveals that Sam died of an unusual heart defect, one seen only in those under extreme stress in fact, it appears that Sam had been literally scared to death. As Julie investigates similar cases, she finds a frightening pattern and finds herself the target of disturbing threats. The more cases Julie discovers, the more the threats escalate, until she is accused of a mercy killing of her own. To clear her name and save her career, she must track down whoever is behind these mysterious deaths...but time is running out as someone has decided that killing Julie is the only way to stop her.A riveting medical thriller, Mercy will leave readers breathless with twists and turns leading up to its explosive conclusion, from New York Times bestselling author Michael Palmer and his son, acclaimed suspense velist Daniel Palmer. Ample, plausible twists combined with well-developed characters add up to a superior thriller. -Publishers Weekly starred review
- Author BiographyMICHAEL PALMER authored twenty-one novels of medical suspense before his death in 2013, all international bestsellers, including The First Patient, The Second Opinion, and The Last Surgeon. His books have been translated into thirty-five languages. Extreme Measures was the basis for a movie starring Hugh Grant and Gene Hackman.DANIEL PALMER is the author of numerous critically acclaimed suspense novels, including Delirious and Desperate. After receiving his master s degree from Boston University, he spent a decade as an e-commerce pioneer before turning his attention to writing. Daniel lives with his wife and two children in New Hampshire where he is currently at work on his next novel.
- Author(s)Abraham Lincoln Professor of Political Philosophy Michael Palmer,Daniel Palmer
- PublisherSt. Martin's Press
- Date of Publication17/05/2016
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSt. Martin's Press
- Weight567 g
- Width163 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.62
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $77.81
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $59.41
- AU $21.81Trending at AU $24.79
- AU $15.99Trending at AU $21.19
- AU $19.98Trending at AU $20.66
- AU $39.99Trending at AU $40.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.