Mergers, Acquisitions, and Corporate Restructurings by Patrick A. Gaughan (Hardback, 2015)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $94.73Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $121.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe comprehensive guide to mergers, acquisitions, and corporate restructurings Mergers, Acquisitions, and Corporate Restructurings is an all-inclusive guide to M&As that illustrates how restructuring can be used successfully, how each form works, and the laws that govern them. This updated edition includes the latest statistics, research, graphs, and case studies on the private equity market, ethics, legal frameworks, and corporate governance, presented in a more approachable, manageable way. Written from a practical and historical perspective, this book carefully analyzes the strategies and motives that inspire M&As, the legalities involved each step of the way, and the offensive and defensive techniques used during hostile acquisitions. Corporate restructurings are indispensable in building a new generation of re-engineered companies with the power and resources to compete on the global playing field. This book covers the full spectrum of transactions, from megadeals to downsizing, and takes a fresh look at restructuring and how it is being used to revitalize and supercharge companies. * Learn how corporate restructuring helps companies compete * Discover the common impetus behind M&As * Understand the laws and rules that govern the field * Examine more effective strategies for hostile acquisitions The slowdown in the world's ecomy means that mergers and corporate restructuring will likely increase. It is essential for students and professionals to fully understand the concepts and mechanics behind these transactions, and Mergers, Acquisitions, and Corporate Restructurings is the comprehensive guide to the field.
- Author BiographyPATRICK A. GAUGHAN is President of Economatrix Research Associates, Inc., an economic and financial consulting firm serving a large number of Fortune 500 companies. The firm specializes in the application of economics and finance to litigated matters. He is often called upon to serve as an expert witness and measure damages in lawsuits, including those involving mergers and acquisitions. He has taught mergers and acquisitions for over twenty years and is a graduate-level professor of economics and finance at the Silberman College of Business, Fairleigh Dickinson University.
- Author(s)Patrick A. Gaughan
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication23/06/2015
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleWiley Corporate F&A
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1334 g
- Width181 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine51 mm
- Edition Statement6th Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $87.24New
- AU $41.13Used
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.36New
- AU $112.89New
- AU $97.70Used
- AU $33.23New
- AU $30.36New
- AU $20.41New
- AU $33.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.02Trending at AU $37.97
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $43.36
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $61.00Trending at AU $63.02
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.68
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.