All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionThis book tackles the strategic, financial and procedural aspects of planning and executing mergers, acquisitions and strategic alliances. It also explores the similarities and differences between these various types of transaction and illustrates each with case studies, to help students from final year undergraduate to MBA.
- Author BiographyEMANUEL GOMES is a Lecturer in Strategy and International Business at the University of Sheffield, Management School, whose teaching and research areas are, International Business, Strategic Management, Managing International Strategic Alliances, and M&A. He is a member of the Board of Directors of the Global Business & Technology Association (GBATA) and a member of the Mergers and Acquisitions Research Interest Committee of the EuroMed Research Business Institute. YAAKOV WEBER is the Chair of the Strategy and Entrepreneurship Department and also acts as President at the EuroMed Research Business Institute. The insights in his articles on M&A are widely cited (more than 1000 citations in leading journals and books). His consulting experience includes large corporations such as Coca Cola and Motorola, as well as industry association such as the The Rubber and Plastic Industry Association. CHRIS BROWN is the owner and Managing Director of Acquisition Solutions Ltd. He advises companies on mergers and acquisitions, strategic growth and business turn-arounds. SHLOMOYEDIDIA TARBA is a lecturer in Global Strategic Alliances and Mergers and Acquisitions at the Department of Economics and Management, The Open University, Raanana, Israel. His research interests relate to corporate strategy, strategic partnerships, mergers and acquisitions, and human resource management. He has published in International Studies of Management & Organizations, Human Resource Management Review, Advances In Mergers & Acquisitions.
- Author(s)Chris Brown,Emanuel Gomes,Shlomo Yedidia Tarba,Yaakov Weber
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication15/09/2011
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight524 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.