All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionAccounting expert Steven Bragg equips you with a working kwledge of the complete M&A process throughout Mergers and Acquisitions: A Condensed Practitioner's Guide , with comprehensive, reader-friendly, and straightforward advice on principal business terms, as well as the due diligence process, the customary contractual provisions, legal background, and how-to's applicable to business acquisitions. Destined to become a well-thumbed addition to every manager's library, this essential guide addresses the entire acquisition process with pragmatic information that will serve you as an excellent reference whether you are a vice or expert acquirer.
- Author BiographySteven M. Bragg, CPA, CMA, CIA, CPIM, has been the chief financial officer or controller of four companies, as well as a consulting manager at Ernst & Young and auditor at Deloitte & Touche. He received a master's degree in finance from Bentley College, an MBA from Babson College, and a bachelor's degree in economics from the University of Maine. He has been the two-time president of the Colorado Mountain Club, is an avid alpine skier and mountain biker, and is a certified master diver. Mr. Bragg resides in Centennial, Colorado. He is also the author of Accounting Best Practices and Accounting Policies and Procedures Manual (both published by Wiley).
- Author(s)Steven M. Bragg
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication24/10/2008
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight656 g
- Width151 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine27 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.