Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.75Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionBeing an M&A practitioner or litigator requires t only a kwledge of the law - the statutes, cases, and regulations - but also the documentation and the practices within the transacting community. This brand new book prepares students for practice. It includes, and explains, deal documentation, and discusses how negotiations proceed, referencing both the relevant law and transacting rms. It covers Federal and State law, as well as other relevant regulatory regimes involving antitrust, national security, FCPA and other issues. It has questions designed to get students to understand the law and the underlying policy, and problems to get students familiar with transaction structuring. The text covers the latest materials on developments in the transacting world - where the law is going, where practice is going, how each might inform the other. And the book also has significant breadth, including chapters on accounting and valuation that should be accessible even to students with less quantitative facility, as well as shareholder activism and international M&A.
- Author(s)Brian Quinn,Claire Hill
- PublisherWest Academic
- Date of Publication30/04/2016
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Series TitleAmerican Casebook Series
- Place of PublicationMinnesota
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWest Academic Press
- Width190 mm
- Height254 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.