All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.82Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionMergers and Acquisitions is a comprehensive textbook designed for students of post graduate management programmes. Written in a student-friendly manner, it helps readers understand concepts, complexities, and challenges encountered during mergers and acquisitions (M&A). The book explains the core concepts of M&A through numerous examples and case studies in the Indian context. Beginning with an introduction to corporate restructuring, the book goes on to discuss takeovers and mergers and acquisitions, the concept and process of due diligence and the various legal issues in M&As. These are then followed by the key issues related to valuation and accounting that are explained through several solved numericals. The book also discusses post merger issues like integration issues and tools, strategies, and human aspect of M&A. Cross border acquisitions (CBA) have become a key component of modern day M&As and the book covers the need, benefits, and difficulties in CBAs and concludes by exploring alternatives to M&As including corporate divestments and strategic alliances. Readers would find this book useful for its coverage of the key concepts of M&As explained through solved numericals, examples, caselets, and exhibits. The book will also serve as a handy tool for practicing professionals.
- Author BiographyRajinder S Aurora, PhD is Head - Academics at Future Innoversity and a management consultant, visiting faculty and corporate trainer. He has been conferred with Order of Merit by Indian Council of Management Executive for Excellence in Management Education and Shiksha Bharti Puraskar by All India Achievers Foundation. Kavita Shetty is presently working with Aurora Management Consultants as Mentor and Chief Consultant. She has 14 years' teaching experience at under graduate and post graduate levels in economics and management and possesses rich corporate training experience in the area of soft and generic skills. Sharad Kale, Director, CKP Co-operative Bank Limited, is a fellow member of the Institute of Cost & Works Accountants of India and a Chartered Management Accountant (UK). He has been a financial consultant for over three decades and has also been President (Mumbai) of the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (UK). He has taught finance at several B-schools.
- Author(s)Kavita Shetty,Rajinder Aurora,Sharad Kale
- PublisherOUP India
- Date of Publication29/09/2011
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew Delhi
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintOUP India
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight605 g
- Width184 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.