Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $9.46+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSpain, 2013. Against all odds, young graduate Sofia has got a job as PA to one of the wealthiest bankers in the country. But her mother has her doubts - did Sofia give more than a good interview to get it? In a subtle game of cat and mouse, split loyalties and questionable morals, Alexandra Wood's thrilling two-hander looks at the complexities of a mother-daughter relationship, the growing argument between rich and poor, and a young woman stuck in between. Merit was performed at the Theatre Royal Plymouth in 2015, and received its London premiere at the Finborough Theatre in 2016.
- Author BiographyALEXANDRA WOOD is a British playwright. Her work includes The Fringe First winners The Initiate and The Human Ear, The Eleventh Capital (Royal Court), Unbroken (Gate Theatre) The Empty Quarter (Hampstead Theatre) and an adaptation of Jung Chang s Wild Swans (Young Vic / American Repertory Theatre). Her 2007 play The Eleventh Capital won her the George Devine Award for Most Promising Playwright. The Empty Quarter premiered at Hampstead Theatre in 2013.
- Author(s)Alexandra Wood
- PublisherNick Hern Books
- Date of Publication02/03/2016
- SubjectDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNick Hern Books
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.51Trending at AU $111.62
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $35.81Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.02
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.