Mermaid Magic: Connecting With the Energy of the Ocean and the Healing Power of Water by Serene Conneeley, Lucy Cavendish (Paperback, 2011)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $48.95+ AU $50.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $47.95+ AU $50.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $28.85Free postage
- AU $32.87Free postage
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $49.60Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionDive into the inspirational realm of water, and discover the healing powers of mermaids, magic and the marine environment. From the authors of The Book of Faery Magic comes an enchanting new adventure into the power and beauty of water and the oceanic realm. Brimming with sea magic, inner journeys, fun recipes and rich research, Mermaid Magic will help you develop your own deep connection to the element of water. Work with the ocean and its creatures, learn about tides and lunar phases, divine your future with sea oracles, absorb the healing energies of sacred wells and springs, become an eco warrior, and discover the beauty of mermaid lore and legends - and how to call on the mermaids for love and transformation. Whether you believe mermaids are living beings or a beautiful myth, they have long reflected our greatest hopes and embodied our deepest fears. They have been cast as helpful sea beings, incents prepared to sacrifice all for a human soul, and sirens intent on luring men into temptation. Today they are stronger, kinder and more powerful than ever - and are inspiring a new wave of ocean guardians to care for our fragile planet and its sacred bodies of water. Within the pages of Mermaid Magic you will: - Invoke mermaids and sea goddesses for health and happiness. - Dive in with dolphins, whales, dugongs and sea turtles. - Slip back in time to the golden age of Lemuria, Atlantis and Ys. - Study the charms, spells and secrets of the sea witches. - Connect with your inner mermaiden and transform your life. - Discover your mermaid archetype and tap in to your watery muse. - Work with the element of water in rituals and meditations. - Unlock the messages of the mermaids from literature and legend. - Visit the planet's most sacred healing wells and springs. - Hear from marine conservationists, dolphin advocates and free-spirited surfers. - Meet real-life mermaids, artists, writers and healers, and much, much more...Australian.
- Author BiographySerene and Lucy wrote The Book of Faery Magic together in 2010. Lucy Cavendish is a natural witch who works magic every single day, embracing it as a creed for personal and planetary fulfilment and happiness, and as a belief system that sees us as a part of nature, and thus gives us all the motivation to respect and revere and delight in our unique experience here on planet earth. She is the author of The Oracle of Shadows and Light, The Lost Lands, The Wild Wisdom of the Faery Oracle, The Oracle of the Dragonfae, White Magic, Magical Spellcards and The Oracle Tarot. She has created three magical CDs, As Above So Below, Return to Avalon and The Seven Gifts of Faery. Lucy lives in Sydney, Australia, with her pixie-like daughter and their menagerie of plant allies, animal companions, spirit beings and beloved faeries and elementals. Visit her website at www.LucyCavendish.com or join her on Facebook for updates on retreats, workshops, talks and refreshing insights into the daily life of a working white witch. Serene Conneeley is an Australian writer with a passion for history, travel, ritual and the myth and magic of ancient places and cultures. She has written for magazines about travel, spirituality, health, news, social and environmental issues and entertainment, and contributed to international books on witchcraft, psychic development and personal transformation, as well as the best-selling history compilation Dateline. She is the author of Seven Sacred Sites: Magical Journeys That Will Change Your Life and A Magical Journey: Your Diary of Inspiration, Adventure and Transformation, and creator of the meditation CD Sacred Journey: A Meditation to Connect You to the Magic of the Earth. Serene is a reconnective healing practitioner, and has studied magical and medicinal herbalism, angel therapy, reiki and many other alternative health modalities, as well as politics and journalism. She loves yoga, hiking, reading, rainbows, drinking tea with her friends and celebrating the energy of the moon and the magic of the earth. Her heart blossomed as she climbed mountains, sat in stone circles, walked a pilgrimage, performed rituals with shamans in South America and priestesses in Avalon, wandered through ancient cathedrals and stood in the shadow of the pyramids, and she's also learned the magic of finding true happiness and peace at home. Visit her at www.SereneConneeley.com.
- Author(s)Lucy Cavendish,Serene Conneeley
- PublisherBlessed Bee
- Date of Publication01/06/2011
- SubjectThe Occult & Mythology
- Place of PublicationNewtown, NSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintBlessed Bee
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight540 g
- Width152 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine21 mm
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.