All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMallory's mother died fifteen years ago. But her father's last words on the phone were unmistakable: Find ...mother. Shame and confusion have kept Mallory Davis from her home for the last fifteen years, but when her dad mysteriously dies on his mail boat route, she doesn't have any choice but to go back to Mermaid Point. Mallory believes her father was murdered and childhood sweetheart Kevin O'Conr, game warden in Downeast Maine, confirms her suspicions. But Kevin is wary of helping Mallory in her search. She broke his heart and left-without a word-years ago. When Mallory begins receiving threats on her own life-and her beloved teenage daughter, Haylie-their search intensifies. There's a tangled web within the supposed murder, and it involves much more than what meets the eye. As answers begin to fall into place, Mallory realizes her search is about more than finding her father's killer-it is also about finding herself again ...and possibly about healing what was broken so long ago with Kevin. She just has to stay alive long eugh to put all the pieces together.
- Author BiographyUSA Today bestselling author Colleen Coble has written several romantic suspense novels including Tidewater Inn, Rosemary Cottage, and the Mercy Falls, Lonestar, and Rock Harbor series. Visit her website at www.colleencoble.com Twitter: @colleencoble Facebook: colleencoblebooks
- Author(s)Colleen Coble
- PublisherThomas Nelson Publishers
- Date of Publication11/02/2016
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleA Sunset Cove Novel
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRutledge Hill Press,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight317 g
- Width139 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.25
- AU $23.66Trending at AU $33.42
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.18
- AU $19.99Trending at AU $20.58
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $47.56Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $20.51Trending at AU $24.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.