All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis charming, playful and humorous tale is about mermaids and how they interact with children from all over the world. The mermaids come ashore every day, they put on their slippers and want to play. A multicultural, colorful and magical story inviting the reader to share in a full day of adventure with mermaids and their silly ways. After reading the story, the reader is inspired to look for the slipper shell.
- Author BiographyC.J. Haiduk has had a passion for writing children's stories since she was a young girl. She lives in Northern New Jersey with her husband, three very creative children, Lilly (her cat), Bella and Mason (her Lop and dwarf rabbits) and lots of fish! She has spent all of her summers at the Jersey Shore from Sandy Hook to Lavalette, L.B.I. and down to Cape May. C.J. has always loved shell collecting, along with the many adventures she has found on the beach. Being PADI certified, she enjoys scuba diving in tropical water and is so often inspired when she finds a shell and imagines the life it may have had.
- Author(s)C J Haiduk
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication23/12/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight82 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Illustrator(s)Lea Orsini
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.