All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionDon't host a party-host a memory. Everyone loves to throw the perfect party-the one all your friends talk about. Today, everyone is searching for ways to save and still do the things they love in a big way, and almost everyone is craving for creative ideas and solutions to celebrate their lives in a big way-on a tiny budget. New York party-planner Hilary Pereira has happily played hostess and rolled out the red carpet for celebrities such as Jerry and Jessica Seinfeld, Kanye West, JoshDuhamel, Helen Hunt, Vanessa Carlton, Allison Krauss, Helena Christensen, Jane Krakowski, John Legend, Nigel Barker andDanityKane-just to name a few. And as much as she loves hosting wonderful parties for celebrities, her favorite fetes are the ones she hosts for family and friends.Mermaids & Martinisis a book to teach you creative ways to ecomize, but also to remember toturn your party into a memory. You may be asking yourself: Why a Mermaid? Look further than this quote from Louisa May Alcott to capture the essence of our main character:She was one of those happily created beings who please without effort, make friends everywhere and take life so gracefully and easily that less fortunate souls are tempted to believe that such are born under a lucky star.
- Author BiographyHilary Pereira is the founder of Mermaids & Martinis, an entertaining and lifestyle brand. As a professional event planner, writer, singer and a leader of the organization, Ladies Who Launch, she believes in the feminine approach to life and how celebrations can bring people together in a truly unique way by creating a space to honor the 'mini moments' of our lives. Hilary lives with a passion for mastering the art of entertaining and how important it is for women to connect.
- Author(s)Hilary Pereira
- PublisherDunham Books
- Date of Publication24/04/2012
- SubjectEntertainment & Etiquette
- Place of PublicationNashville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDunham Books
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight716 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.