Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $178.29Trending at AU $199.99
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.55
- AU $26.36Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.30
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $11.88
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.35
- AU $51.40Trending at AU $52.70
About this product
- DescriptionA story for girls who love to read, and would like to experience the love that this book gives. Merribell was a lively, beautiful orphan girl whose life was changed after she was adopted, and finally found the real reason why she was chosen out of so many girls, especially being eight years old. Why her? Catherine Foster, the one who would adopt Merribell, was raised in a very wealthy home as an only child. She was very selfish and self-centered, probably because she received very little love from her parents. What made her later, want to adopt this particular orphan girl that would make such a drastic change in her future? She had experienced much sadness and tragedy in her life. Would this adoption be the start of a completely new and better life for Catherine Foster? And you'll also meet Mattie, Merribell's best friend, and how she became a part of Merribell's life as well. I kw you'll enjoy the sweet love this book will put into your heart.
- Author(s)H David Campbell
- Date of Publication11/08/2011
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight490 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.