All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDavy and Santa save the day while celebrating the true spirit of Christmas! When Davy s father says: Santa Claus likes us to share things and help each other, Davy takes it to heart. Soon Davy has fed all of the hungry animals and w his family will have to go hungry this Christmas. But on Christmas Eve, they hear a kck on the door. Could it be Santa Claus? Perhaps Davy and his family will have a merry Christmas after all!
- Author BiographyBrigitte Weninger is a kindergarten teacher and children s book author. She has published many books with NorthSouth, including her series of picture books featuring the endearing little Davy. She lives with her son in Kufstein, Austria. Eve Tharlet was born in France and spent most of her childhood in Germany. She studied art in Strasbourg, France. Among her books are How Will We Get to the Beach?, and the bestselling Hugs and Kisses.
- Author(s)Brigitte Weninger,Eve Tharlet
- PublisherNorth-South Books
- Date of Publication05/02/2015
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNorth-South Books
- Content NoteFull colour
- Weight367 g
- Width215 mm
- Height258 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.