All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA boy and his pet dragon enjoy winter activities and prepare for a very merry Christmas. Now re-illustrated with a fresh and modern look, these timeless beginning readers foster independent reading and comprehension. Using high frequency words and repetition, readers gain confidence while enjoying every day experiences with a boy and his imaginary pet dragon. Educator resources include reading reinforcement activities and a word list in the back. Activities focus on foundational, language and reading skills. Sections include phological awareness, phonics, fluency, vocabulary, and reading comprehension. Teacher tes available on publisher's website.
- Author(s)Margaret Hillert
- PublisherNorwood House Press
- Date of Publication21/08/2016
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNorwood House Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.