All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionYoung Merry believes that Christmas is a time of magic, miracles, hope, & new beginnings. Born on Christmas Eve, many of the significant events in her life take place around her favorite holiday of the year. Follow Merry from the past to the present as she grows and learns to deal with the trials in her life - her father's tragic death in an accident, her mother's mental illness and emotional distancing in the aftermath of trauma, her own near death experience as a child and her husband's abandonment. With her loving grandmother at her side, Merry faces life with unwavering belief, hope and faith in her Lord and it is God who gives her the strength she needs to overcome her adversities and triumph over her trials to become a positive influence in the lives of all those who kw her. Celebrate the magic of Christmas with Merry as her family finally comes together in a heartwarming reunion on the happiest day of the year.
- Author BiographyAdrienne Davis Riggs is an active mother of 4 children and grandmother of 6. She has a Master's Degree in Education from Freed-Hardeman University. She currently works for the State of Tennessee's Division of Mental Retardation Services working with people with disabilities. She is an avid reader and enjoys writing novels, poetry, and children's books. She is currently working on an autobiography. She also has authored and illustrated two Christian Bulletin Board books (Fun and Easy Bulletin Boards Vol. 1 and 2) in recent years and is an artist. She resides in Henderson, Tennessee with her youngest son and is an active member of the Church of Christ where she teaches the Cradle Roll class.
- Author(s)Adrienne Davis Riggs
- Date of Publication09/10/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight399 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $23.00
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $16.69
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $74.66
- AU $19.78Trending at AU $20.43
- AU $52.06Trending at AU $60.92
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $47.08Trending at AU $49.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.