Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.89
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.95
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $27.10
- AU $43.81Trending at AU $49.22
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.63
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.65
About this product
- DescriptionWhen sixteen year old Meghan Glaser discovers her nine year old sister is infected with a vampirism virus, she finds herself caught in a struggle to keep her sister's condition a secret, while desperately searching for a way to cure her. Meghan only has a small window of opportunity to save her sister before she transforms into a full blown vampire. Keeping a secret like this isn't easy. Her best friend Rachel Armont suspects that she is hiding something but has idea what they are about to stumble into. Meghan's intense desire to locate a 200 year old book on Iculations and Remedies leads her deep into the mystery of Bayou Cane and jeopardizes everyone's safety. The story takes place in modern day Louisiana and encompasses the mysterious and magical culture of Voudoun and a dark secret that goes back 200 years. Ather panic attack engulfs me. Did I sign out of Facebook? What if someone checks the browser history of the computer I was on and sees where I was? I can't take this pressure anymore. I'm a nervous wreck all the time. I want to throw up again. No one can help me. Sitting here alone in the bleachers I begin my own private torture session. I imagine the worst case scenario's and accept them as reality. The first one is that in about six years my little sister is going to turn into a vampire, a full-fledged evil creature, and run away. I hold back angry tears. The second one is much harder to contemplate. It involves the Voudoun group finding and killing Sara. And in that scenario it could happen at any time. How can they kill a kid? She's t evil, or like the Unforgiven. They all committed horrible crimes and Sara has never hurt anyone. I wipe away the tears before they roll down my cheeks.
- Author(s)Denise Comolli
- Date of Publication09/12/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight417 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.