All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides extensive information on organic-irganic hybrid materials with controllable compositions and structures developed over the past few decades, including metal sulfonates, carboxylates, phosphonates, metal-organic frameworks (MOFs), etc. A variety of judicious strategies for optimizing mesoporosity are also introduced, aiming at realizing the corresponding superiorities of hybrid frameworks in practical applications at the na-/meso-scale. The morphological design and modification methods are also described in detail, which extend the potential application range of hybrid materials from traditional areas to high-tech fields. The book offers an ideal reference work for readers in the fields of chemistry, chemical engineering, physics, materials and biology, especially those who are interested in porous hybrid materials. Zhong-Yong Yuan is a Chair Professor at the College of Chemistry, Nankai University, China.
- Author BiographyYun-Pei Zhu received his BSc degree in 2011 at Henan Polytechnic University. He is currently a PhD candidate in Physical Chemistry under the supervision of Prof. Zhong-Yong Yuan at Nankai University. His current research relates to the rational design of porous organic-inorganic hybrid materials for applications in catalysis, adsorption/separation, biosensing and photoelectrochemistry. Prof. Zhong-Yong Yuan received his BSc degree from Zhejiang Normal University in 1990, and obtained his MSc and PhD degrees from Nankai University in 1996 and 1999, respectively. After his postdoctoral research at the Institute of Physics, Chinese Academy of Sciences, he joined the Laboratory of Inorganic Materials Chemistry at the University of Namur, Belgium in 2001. In 2005, he was appointed as a Chair Professor at Nankai University. In 2006, he was awarded the Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University by the Ministry of Education, China. His research interests are mainly focused on the self-assembly of hierarchically nanoporous and nanostructured materials for energy and environmental applications. He has co-authored more than 190 publications in prestigious journals and 3 book chapters, and holds 10 patents.
- Author(s)Yun-Pei Zhu,Zhong-Yong Yuan
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication28/11/2014
- SubjectMechanical Engineering
- Series TitleSpringerBriefs in Molecular Science
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note25 black & white illustrations, 30 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight257 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine7 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $191.05New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.93New
- AU $93.61Used
- AU $93.61New
- AU $101.72New
- AU $81.15New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.20
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $39.00Trending at AU $50.36
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $109.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.